• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Motorcycle drawing

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
I know the various view of Pete's limited editions cigars, but lets face it, the man can market his product and the number of posts about it illustrates his success. He could have just cancelled the tickets, the publicity it was designed to generate being accomplished. While I know some will say this solution was much less expensive than the bike, the fact that he did it is a solid play.

Way to go Pete !

I must have missed something. What happened?

I'm not sure either, but there seems to be an implication that since Johnson didn't deliver on the Ducati due to that little sweepstakes prick, a drawing of the motorcycle might have been given to ticket holders. I don't know if that's what he did, but it seems like it. I goggles and I can't find it.

If that's what he did, and his fans are happy about it, then shoot, I'll promise my wife a mansion next year but give her a drawing of it instead. I'll see how that works out for me! :sign:

To put it another way he couldn't post if he did. :whistling:

Nice move to cover all as well.

My understanding, and its posted in the Cigar Lobby, is that ticket holders received a 20 count box of Dracs and a 20 count box of Boris's along with other Tat swag.

Just nice to see a solution for the ticket holders since they lost their shot at the bike. Granted, its cheaper for Pete than a Ducati, but he could have done nothing.

Cparker