• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Ohio Smoke Shop Release

Nickc

Hey Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knows about a Tat that was released to an Ohio shop. I heard you can get them on their website. Anyone know where I can locate these?

Thanks all for the help and sorry I have been pretty silent lately. I have been working in MA and NY atm on days and nights so it has been hectic to say the least.

Nickc

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knows about a Tat that was released to an Ohio shop. I heard you can get them on their website. Anyone know where I can locate these?

Thanks all for the help and sorry I have been pretty silent lately. I have been working in MA and NY atm on days and nights so it has been hectic to say the least.

Nickc

More than likely it is New Havana. They received the Tat FF's which were missed sized Cojonu '09. They have a questionable reputation here at CP, which revolves around reporting on line purchases to other states and the way they handled their monster series releases, IIRC.

It would seem that Pete rolled a house blend for them as well, NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Reserva Single

I was just looking at placing my first order with them but now I think I won't.

Reporting to the tax man is about as low as you can get.

Time for Search. :)

Hey Everyone,

Nickc

More than likely it is New Havana. They received the Tat FF's which were missed sized Cojonu '09. They have a questionable reputation here at CP, which revolves around reporting on line purchases to other states and the way they handled their monster series releases, IIRC.

It would seem that Pete rolled a house blend for them as well, NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Reserva Single
If I'm not mistaken, there is quite a bit more to this story. You may want to PM one of the senior members here for more details.