• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje TAA 10th Anniversary

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Anybody gonna buy some? Just pulled the trigger on a pre-order, figured what the hell, I've bought the other 2 previous releases. 

Yeah, I still have a hand full of the 2011s TAA...they are delicious. I also got the chance to try a few of the 2012s...good, but not as good as the 2011, IMO. However, I am looking forward to this years release. It will be my first box purchase in a while. Hope it's a good one.

I've been tempted, too.  Still have some '11s and '12s left, but I'll kick myself if this one turns out spectacular.

Set-In-Stone said:
Yeah, I still have a hand full of the 2011s TAA...they are delicious. I also got the chance to try a few of the 2012s...good, but not as good as the 2011, IMO. However, I am looking forward to this years release. It will be my first box purchase in a while. Hope it's a good one.
I agree, the 2011 blend is what got me started to buy the 2012, and now the new release. The 2011 right out of the box tasted really good so I'm crossing my fingers 2012 will come around. I haven't bought any of the new "rereleased" brown labels with the 10th anniversary band because to my knowledge they were the same blend as the regular core line. 

Impressive. Pete is doing the TAA now? Crazy. I still remember when he had the shop in Beverly Hills.

I was told that this blend will be substantially different than the TAA's of the last two years.  As the name implies, it's the 10th Anniversary blend, perhaps with a small tweek.  Which IMHO is too bad, because the TAA's of the last two years were absolutely fantastic.  I still have 1/2 a box of last years TAA's left, and I smoke them when I can really enjoy them.  

I have some 10th's coming, we'll have to see how it really compares.  I've heard some really mixed opinions on the 10th.  Have to get some real data points...... ;)

Maybe it's just me, but i think the TAAs from '12 are smoking great right now, and that the cigar is better than the TAA from '11.  They are quite similar though.  I'm w/BBS on the '13.  If it ain't broke...why fix it?

I'm looking forward to the Black Label Corona Gordas as well a this year's Halloween release.