• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje tour

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I'll be at the one in Chattanooga. Anyone catch the last one? I've liked most of the stuff I've had from them. Anything rarer I should keep an eye out for?

tat.jpg

I see there are two near me. Is it worth going to this?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Apparently they just "toured" the west coast and this is the east coast tour. My B&M said they are expecting 300+ people and have had people from neighboring cities calling. I figured someone here caught this out west.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Apparently they just "toured" the west coast and this is the east coast tour. My B&M said they are expecting 300+ people and have had people from neighboring cities calling. I figured someone here caught this out west.

Three hundred people for a cigar industry meet and greet? I've been to a few to meet folks like E.P. Carrillo and Matt Booth, but it's never more than a dozen of so people herfing in a local cigar shop. Is Pete really that popular?

Maybe he meant through the day. I'll be going by on Thursday and find out more info.

Stopped in the shop today. It's Pete Johnson, K.C. Johnson, Dan Welsh, and Sean “Casper” Johnson. Apparently Pete came in 2014 and it was huge. I'll report what happens if others are interested in seeing them along their other stops. The guy working started going into all these rare cigars they are expecting to be available, but most of it I hadn't heard of. My Tatuaje knowledge is lacking.

Stopped in the shop today. It's Pete Johnson, K.C. Johnson, Dan Welsh, and Sean “Casper” Johnson. Apparently Pete came in 2014 and it was huge. I'll report what happens if others are interested in seeing them along their other stops. The guy working started going into all these rare cigars they are expecting to be available, but most of it I hadn't heard of. My Tatuaje knowledge is lacking.

Honestly, I've stopped trying to keep up with his releases at this point. It's very "Rocky Patel'ish". Makes good cigars, but refuses to sit still and just focus on that. Feels some need to come up with a bunch of new shit all of the time.

I'm not even saying it's not good....I'm just saying it's tiring. I stopped giving a shit about the Monster Series a long time ago too.

Reds, Browns, and Reserva's....all day long. Love them.

Btw - I really want one of his tshirts.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I just did a quick search and came up empty.

Well, there was a fair amount of people. An employee told me there was people waiting for them to open this morning and they had sold more boxes in one day than they usually sell in a month. I was advised the "rarer" stuff would only be available to those who purchase so many cigars. Kind of lame. I picked up a pudgy monster set.

No prizes, gave out some keychains and other swag. I met Pete, his brother, and the two other guys who run L'Atelier cigars. They all four have a hand in that brand. They were all pretty cool. If you're a big tat fan, it may be worth it.