• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tenth Anniversary Contest.

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
Yup, today is my 10th anniversary here on CP. In that time I've met some wonderful people and some incredible asshats. I must admit I've enjoyed helping running off the scammers, thieves, and generally unpleasant folks who on occasion tend to show up here. It's been fun.
So to commemorate this event I'm holding, as is traditional, a contest. The only rule is you have to post once and only once in this thread. Your post number is your entry into the contest. If you post more than once, you'll be disqualified. In two weeks or so I'll put all the numbers into a random number generator to determine the winner.
Prize will include something you can share with non-smokers as well as a few cigars that I like. I'll send it out sometime soon after the 2nd of November. Good luck.

Doc

Congrats on the 10 years Doc. By the way, did I miss the conclusion of the "watch this spot" post when you unveiled your new signature photo...or was the photo the climax?

Happy anniversary, Doc!  You've been a force for good for a long time around here.  It's a great day for Cigar Pass.

Congratulations on the milestone.

I wonder if I'm wonderful people or incredible asshat?

Nice having you around Doc.

mmburtch said:

If you have to wonder...

Happy anniversary, Doc. Hopefully the next time I'm up north the schedules work out and we can get together for a smoke. 

Happy anniversary, Doc! I hope you have something really nice to smoke today...

mmburtch said:

You could be a jackhole or assclown...that's a whole new league.

At least we don't wonder! ;)

I also thought you'd be taller! 

--------------------

Congrats Doc!

Happy anniversary from the clueless Newbie department

And let me pile on that I am thoroughly enjoyed the irony of seeing you of all people post in the wrong forums. [emoji322][emoji1]

Let's all hope you pick up a few new things during the next ten years!! [emoji106][emoji6]

Congrats on 10 years, it sure flies. As a present, you should send me some more of that tree sap you make.

10 years, nice milestone.  Congrats and thanks for all of your contributions.

Back in the olden days, we didn't have a separate contest forum. We just made due. So enough already.

Doc

Happy Anniversary Doc!

And agreed...that syrup is probably pretty sweet.  Why don't you harvest it year round?   :D