• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TexCigars

I highly recommend you do a search on this. If I remember correctly, they were not very well recieved here at one point.

I'd say the first red flag would be that they call themselves "Tex"cigars but they're based in ARIZONA. ???

Guess we ran 'em off. :laugh:

~Boar

Never had anything but the best of service and product from them.

As for the been mentioned before part: Tex cigars had some enlightening info regarding the business operations of a certain Fleur De Leis cigar brand.

Pretty sure they are a member of this forum. Shoot them a PM

Never had a problem with them. :thumbs:

I'm probably wrong then. I would have searched myself but I'm moving and only have my iPhone. Ugh, packing up the house blows.

Their prices are pretty good, that is for certain.

I order from them while I was deployed in Djibouti, Africa and can only say good things.

I'm probably wrong then. I would have searched myself but I'm moving and only have my iPhone. Ugh, packing up the house blows.

Make yourself pretty, the man on the white horse should be arriving soon.

Make yourself pretty, the man on the white horse should be arriving soon.

Nah, I'd have to argue and claim my innocence first, only then could the shining White Knight of Noob Protection show up to slay all of you evil fuggers. :laugh:

I have ordered from Tex on more then one occasion with not issues, plus his prices were decent for what I was looking for.

Good folks at Tex Cigars. I've had great dealings with them.

I have had 2 chances to work with these guys. Both times the sticks online showed in stock, the order went through, but I was sadly informed a few days later that they were no longer available. The saddest part for my lack of patience is that it is supposed to be next day delivered, so there I am like a fat kid waiting for cake to bake, to steal a phrase, and then nothing! They were cool about it when I bitched!

PJ