• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving Anniversary Day Contest

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
Gentlemen, my 3 year CP anni falls on Thanksgiving day - woohoo and yes I'm still a damn noob and Doc always reminds me of it! :D

I have met some great friends here, learned a lot and absolutely love this place. Its been said before that Rod has the best cigar community on the net hands down - thanks Rod. So to celebrate my anni date and show my appreciation for CP I have a easy contest.

The Rules:

1. Guess how many bands are in the Montecristo Jar. 

2. Closest guess without going over wins.

3. Do not guess the same number as another member.

4. Two guesses per day per member.

5. You must be an active member of this board in good standing, no asshats with a join date before August 1, 2014 with a minimum of 25 posts. 

6. Contest ends Wednesday November 26th at 9:00 pm Eastern Time.

7. Winner will be announced on Thanksgiving day.

Now to the PRIZE:

A Primo CC Fiver

Here are some pics of the jar:

IMG_4223_zps70a8f2fa.jpg
IMG_4224_zps9568da74.jpg

Are you sure you can count that high? :laugh:

Ok, so I'd also like to congratulate you on your attempt at trickery. I've figured out that the jar actually does contain Monte White Chruchills and, including the bands on the cigars, there are 64 bands in the jar.

(Just trying to think outside the jar a bit!)

DAMN!  How many bands are in the cabinet behind the jar!?!?  That is purtty.

BTW, congrats on the anny!  Glad you are here.

Guess one: 432
Guess two: 386

Slick300 said:
Ok, so I'd also like to congratulate you on your attempt at trickery. I've figured out that the jar actually does contain Monte White Chruchills and, including the bands on the cigars, there are 64 bands in the jar.

No trickery brother. Straight up count of total bands in the jar. There are not even bands from the cigars that were in that jar. I picked up the jar from a B&M that I frequent. I asked the owner for the empty jar so I can put my bands in it.

Light this! said:

No trickery brother. Straight up count of total bands in the jar. There are not even bands from the cigars that were in that jar. I picked up the jar from a B&M that I frequent. I asked the owner for the empty jar so I can put my bands in it.
Ha ha. Thought I'd cover all the bases!

Congrats on the Anniversary!  My guess is more than 100.