• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smokes

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
What are you smoking today?
a94b02be9afe4ca9f47c524ba76aabd3.jpg

madurotrout said:

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

Coincidental picks!  

As has become kind of a Thanksgiving tradition for me, started by a long-lost member (Spad/Trey), I'll be sharing my dwindling stock of Sig IV's with our company this evening.  Trey started it several years ago at his house, and I've been smoking a Siglo IV with company each year since.  

I also have my last of those Viajes set aside for much later on, too!  I don't have any Padron Anni's in my collection, though, unfortunately.  The other two will do just fine, though.  :D

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Having a Man O War Armada War Horse after lunch.  Cracked the wrapper on this behemoth a while back so figured this was a good time to use it up.

Oliva V Melanio Maduro Torp - hoping to get a couple more nice days to smoke before brrrrr.

kann said:

As has become kind of a Thanksgiving tradition for me, started by a long-lost member (Spad/Trey), I'll be sharing my dwindling stock of Sig IV's with our company this evening.  Trey started it several years ago at his house, and I've been smoking a Siglo IV with company each year since.  

There's a name I haven't seen in a while... I think I'll hit him up on global next week.  I'm curious what Trey's up to these days.

Hell, I don't even know where he went to from here.  I tried emailing him right around the time they were supposed to have moved and it got bounced back.  If you reach him, tell him I said hello.  

kann said:
Hell, I don't even know where he went to from here.  I tried emailing him right around the time they were supposed to have moved and it got bounced back.  If you reach him, tell him I said hello.  
Of course!  With all the force-shaping going on, I'm afraid he may have taken early retirement.  We're losing a lot of talent these days.

I'll let you know what I find.

I know he was finishing up his masters degree and shooting for Major.  I hope he's still in, but as a prior E, he should have gotten a pretty respectable deal if he did decide to punch out early.

Thanks.