• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

that's what i thought bitch!

OahuGrown

hmm, never thought about all that..sorry guys, this thread can/should be deleted

Ok now those are some weird customs people. They actually put a letter in that box and then carefully wrapped it in some newspaper before putting it in the envelope. Go figure ???

I really think you ought to consider removing the pictures. Really.

Wilkey

I really think you ought to consider removing the pictures. Really.

Wilkey

Good call :thumbs:

That is really cruel what they do to you guys. Here in Canada, the worst they do is open it and then hit me with a 200% tax bill :angry: Only happened once though...

Hey Drew,

Are you compelled to pay it or can you forfeit the goods and not pay the tax. That's nuts.

Wilkey

Hey Drew,

Are you compelled to pay it or can you forfeit the goods and not pay the tax. That's nuts.

Wilkey

No, I am not compelled to pay. For some reason they assess a generic value of 4$/stick so I guess I ended up getting lucky.

I could have refused the packaged at the PO and had the vendor re-send, but I was just about to move and for the small cost I ended getting the smokes for half of what my B&M sells them for (and the fooker doesn't even know what a dupont x-tend is, or an Anejo, heck or even an Opus :laugh: )

That is why I buy occasional singles from my local (over an hour away lol) and the rest of my boxes come from the States/Overseas. I have been lucky so far. Only that one incident.