• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 139th Belmont Stakes!

knightlaird

Greetings! Tiago looks good. I believe that Tiago is a good horse for running the distance at Belmont. Be sure to watch the Belmont Stakes on NBC Television this Saturday, June 9th. Which horse is your favorite? Regards, knightlaird

I agree - I think Tiago is the best at this distance. Do you know his opening odds?

The field, from the rail out: Imawildandcrazyguy (Mark Guidry, 20-1); Tiago (Mike Smith, 10-1); Curlin (Robby Albarado, 6-5); C P West (Edgar Prado, 12-1); Slew's Tizzy (Rafael Bejarano, 20-1); Hard Spun (Garrett Gomez, 5-2); and Rags to Riches (John Velazquez, 3-1).

If you guys like Tiago then you have some nice odds.

I'll take a $5 box exacta with Curlin, Hardspun and Slew's Tizzy

I gotta go with Curlin again. He looked much better in the Preakness than in the Derby, and he's gotten smarter as a result. I think he'll have a finish similar to that of Afleet Alex a few years ago, which was more than impressive!

I'm pretty curious to see how Rags to Riches finishes up...I think something like:

1) Curlin
2) Rags to Riches
3) Hard Spun

Good Luck! It should be good!

Greetings! An exciting race, and surprising finish! Congratulations to Rags to Riches, the winner. Maybe next year there will be a Triple Crown Champion. Regards, knightlaird