• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The all Saints band keeps getting better and better. Lost two more.

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Goodbye Donna Summer and Chuck "Go-Go" Brown.

I shudder to think of the day that only the Justin Beibers of the world are left...

R.I.P.

RIP. But if there's Disco in heaven, I ain't going.

Doc

HA HA! You know you love it, deep down somewhere in that dark part of your soul...

It lets you know that you are indeed getting older when the people you grew with to are dying.

Donna Summers was an all-star when I was in my teens and early twenties. She was an innovator in her time.

Doc, agree with you about disco and heaven
RIP Donna

WHAT, only Justin Beibers are going to left, Nooooooo, where did I put that gun, I'm going dweeb hunting.

WHAT, only Justin Beibers are going to left, Nooooooo, where did I put that gun, I'm going dweeb hunting.

This is why I'm not hugely concerned about his longevity. There's too many people that share this same sentiment.

News just in, Robin Gibb ( the BeeGees ) passed away a few hours ago. That just leaves Barry.

RIP Robin.

The Donna Summers tribute on the Billboard awards was pretty pathetic. They could have done much better for her.

News just in, Robin Gibb ( the BeeGees ) passed away a few hours ago. That just leaves Barry.

RIP Robin.

Yeah, I thought I heard that tonight on my way home from work. I can appreciate the Beegees. RIP

I wonder if they sing Stayin' Alive in Heaven. Always liked New York Mining Disaster 1941 though.