• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best man I've ever known died tonight

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
My Uncle Chuck, a man of his word, a man you could trust and a man who had real faith passed away at 7:40 tonight.He was 86. Chuck taught school for 42 years, was a wrestling coach for 37 of those years. was married to my Aunt for 62 years, raised 3 kids and is one of the reasons I'm not dead or in jail. He was a Mason for 65 years rising to the top of that organization. He did charity work until his 80's and always had laugh waiting to come out. He had a brain operation in February, caught Covid while in the ICU recovering, fought that off but couldn't fight off the stroke that did him in. I'm going to miss him

Very sorry for your loss Ray. He sounds like an incredible man. It must have been a gift to know him

It sound like he lived an amazing life and touched many people. It is clear he will be missed. My thought and prayers to you. If there can be an upside, it seems there are many great memories to reminisce.

Thoughts and prayers for your loss! It sounds as though “we” lost a good one! God now has him, and heaven is better off. Remember the good times! Hang in there.

Floyd T

Sorry for your loss, Ray. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend...

Sorry to hear this Ray. I’m honored that you think enough of us to come here and share your thoughts and grief, about someone who obviously has had a huge impact on you and others.
Semper Fi....

@AVB you are blessed to have a Man like that in your life. We should all be so lucky. I’m morn his passing too, Ray.

Sorry for your loss!!! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...

We should all aspire to leave such an incredible legacy.

My condolences.