• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The day is finally here!

gunsandcigars88

Sitting patiently in the hospital waiting room currently. Haven't posted here in a while, just lurking. But today is the day my nephew will be arriving! My brother (dk_ace) and his wife have their first child, a son, arriving in mere hours. Now just playing the waiting game.
B

What kind of stick are you and your brother going to smoke together to celebrate the occasion? You need to run to your local B&M and pick up something special.

We have a pair of Fuente GOF Don Carlos robusto tubos that have been resting for this occasion. I have moved to a b&m to enjoy a couple bowls of pipe tobacco to pass the time. Looking like it's still going to be a while.
B

Congratulations with the new edition to the family. Best wishes and health to you and yours...

It was a long one, but just after 11pm last night Hudson Felix Keys made his grand entrance. 7lbs 1oz 20". Was starting to wonder if he was determined to wait till the 15th to make his appearance.
B

Congratulations, now you have to buy him a fishing pole ;) .

Congrats. As an aside, I really like the name Felix. Don't see a whole lot of Felix's around these days.

Congrats again, I love the name
felixthecat.gif

Thanks fellas, and I'll pass the congrats along to them as well. They are extremely happy. The name they decided upon is very dear to us. He will be the first Hudson in the family, but felix was the name of our Grandfather on our fathers side that passed several years ago. Fishing poles, guns, bows, and sports gear will definately follow soon.
B

Awesome news man. Congrats to your family. I will be having my second child shortly and it is a wonderful, life changing experience. The best thing about being an uncle is you can give the kids back to mom and dad when they get cranky. Enjoy!

Brandon