• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Meat Parade

Last night I went to a new restaurant to celebrate my girls b-day, Plataforma new to me . Platforma serves rodizio style the only way to eat meat. This place is a vegetarians worst nightmare even the potatoes have bacon in them.

We started the night by going to the "salad" bar. I got a helping of octopus salad that was cooked and seasoned perfectly, some sushi I love some raw fish, and being that I'm half Ukrainian some beats (its the apple of the Ukrainian world as my cousin says ) .

After we return from the "salad" bar the Mjr. D explains the rodizio. Each gust is given a coaster one side red one side green, turn the coaster to the green side signifies bring on the meat, red means I'm in a coma stop stuffing me with cooked heaven. Having been to a few rodizios I was familiar with the processes.

We turn over to the green side within a seconds a skewer with sirloin is presented to us, the man says "rare or medium", looking up at a sword of meat I say "rare" like a hungry zombie. The meat melts on the pallet, but before I could finish enjoying the first piece a flank is presented to us. the flank steak has a butter taste to it just amazing. As I'm pored another glass of sangria from the pitcher pork sausage, and before I could cut into that leg of lamb. Each bite was more delicious than the last. As our stomachs expand the meat parade does not stop, lamb, beef ribs, pork ribs, grilled octopus, prim rib, bacon wrapped fillet, fried bananas, fried cheese, and a gauntlet of other various meets. After about an hour of this we call it quits hit the red side.

We start to finish whats left on our plates, but wait whats that I smell It looks like, could it be, a suckling pig "A SUCKLING PIG" I louldly state to my girlfriend. I stumble to flip the coin to the green side, "I never seen you move that fast" says my girlfriend. "Would you like some suckling pig sir". I gather myself the best I could " Please with extra skin". Now this is heaven.

We pay the bill and catch a cab. "STEPHEN Where home", I must have passed out.
If your in the City and hungry head over to Plataforma, but leave the vegetarians behind.

Damn! That makes me want to go out and grill something.

The key is to never make pets out of what you eat.

Doc.

Rodizio is goooda!
Plataforma is aight.

Get your ass to Sao Paolo or Rio...
Unbelievably good!

-Rob

outstanding! My woman took me to a similar place last year for my birthday. I wiosh i had headed her words and not eated in days- easy for her to say, I'm twice her size!

Last night I went to a new restaurant to celebrate my girls b-day, Plataforma new to me . Platforma serves rodizio style the only way to eat meat. This place is a vegetarians worst nightmare even the potatoes have bacon in them.

We started the night by going to the "salad" bar. I got a helping of octopus salad that was cooked and seasoned perfectly, some sushi I love some raw fish, and being that I'm half Ukrainian some beats (its the apple of the Ukrainian world as my cousin says ) .

After we return from the "salad" bar the Mjr. D explains the rodizio. Each gust is given a coaster one side red one side green, turn the coaster to the green side signifies bring on the meat, red means I'm in a coma stop stuffing me with cooked heaven. Having been to a few rodizios I was familiar with the processes.

We turn over to the green side within a seconds a skewer with sirloin is presented to us, the man says "rare or medium", looking up at a sword of meat I say "rare" like a hungry zombie. The meat melts on the pallet, but before I could finish enjoying the first piece a flank is presented to us. the flank steak has a butter taste to it just amazing. As I'm pored another glass of sangria from the pitcher pork sausage, and before I could cut into that leg of lamb. Each bite was more delicious than the last. As our stomachs expand the meat parade does not stop, lamb, beef ribs, pork ribs, grilled octopus, prim rib, bacon wrapped fillet, fried bananas, fried cheese, and a gauntlet of other various meets. After about an hour of this we call it quits hit the red side.

We start to finish whats left on our plates, but wait whats that I smell It looks like, could it be, a suckling pig "A SUCKLING PIG" I louldly state to my girlfriend. I stumble to flip the coin to the green side, "I never seen you move that fast" says my girlfriend. "Would you like some suckling pig sir". I gather myself the best I could " Please with extra skin". Now this is heaven.

We pay the bill and catch a cab. "STEPHEN Where home", I must have passed out.
If your in the City and hungry head over to Plataforma, but leave the vegetarians behind.

Been there along time ago when I was on Atkin's, they definitely lost money that day....lol I bet they did not fair to well with you in the house either....lol

I got a great idea! A meat and HERF!!!! Who's in? :thumbs:

I go there occassionally when I have meetings in Manhattan. The problem is, in a place like that you can easily go into meat shock, literally. It's a wonderful feeling.

Highly recommended.

Unless of course you are in Sao Paulo...

Fish