• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Original Cigar Pass

lovetheleaf

I was going to try to have a contest with this but I am not creative. Just some quick things I feel all of us newbs need to remember when in this house of ours...

Treat everyone with respect.
Don't get defensive if an established member points out a mistake you're making. They're here to help you along, not criticize you.
We are not here to profit off of one another.
Be friendly to others, we're here to promote the enjoyment of cigars, and in turn you'll make a lot of friends from CP.

I have been fortunate enough to make good friendships here and value each and every one of you.
I know these things have been said over and over again, it doesn't hurt to read them one more time.

Thanks again Rod for all you have done here to keep CP a safe and respectful place, where we can all come to enjoy this hobby...

OK. I have for sale 20 Habanitos (4.50 x 35) from JR CIgars. These are definitely not the best smokes but would be a good yard gar for someone I'm sure.

I would really rather these go to brand newbs but they don't have to.
THIS IS DONE!!
I figured instead of selling these I would split them up and give 10 to the first two people that express their interest for them in this thread.

Thank you all for reading my ranting. Hope you enjoy...

Chris

Nice Play! Haven't even heard about these before.

You should take him up on his offer. I like them for a quick smoke. I'd take'em but feel better about someone who hasn't tried them yet.

This might be one for the morning crowd.

ps. Nice play. CP is the gift that keeps on giving.

Well, if you all insist! :p Looking forward to sparking one of these up.

Thanks for the day-early birthday present LoveoftheLeaf, very generous play! :thumbs: