• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

...the saga continues

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
Some NEWB thought he was cute and sent me a package a couple weeks ago, and thats just the beginning...I recently met up with some family in NewJersey to enjoy some cigars and laughs - What started out as a nice day quickly became hectic and ...well, again was side-swiped by brotherhood, and generosity. Unfortunately, it is not in me to just sit back and take this... leaving me with no other choice but to PIF. 

I figured I would set in stone my own little handle with my bombs. Since "The Godfather" is one of my favorite movie(s), I thought I would paint a picture with all the mob hits in the movie. However, unlike the movie with it's magnificent "memories" that help paint the story, mine will be in order. The following video was the first "hit" that started the saga with the "Corleone" family and young Vito that eventually lasted generations. Next time you see one of these "hits' pop up, I would stay away from the postman. Consider yourself warned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsaf-BWF6sI

+10 for style!!
Go get them

T