• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spartan Den

MrAnderson41

Cool Story 'Bro!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Actually the plan is there won't be much Spartan about my man cave when it's finished other than the Spartan memorabilia on the walls.

The floors are going to be finished this week, plumbing a few weeks after that, and furnishings after that as funds allow.

Anyone that finds themselves in the vicinity of Michigan's Great Southwest, the herf is at my place.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 40
Nicely done! How's the beer flow, in your area? Michigan is a hotbed of great microbreweries.

Looks like a smoking room, me thinks...

Nothing better than smoking inside when the weather is too cold, too hot, or too windy, etc.

I'm jealous, looking good!

Thanks guys. Just got back to work from checking out the finished floor. Time to start shopping for a TV I think.

Nicely done! How's the beer flow, in your area? Michigan is a hotbed of great microbreweries.
The beer is excellent. Where I live, in the southwest corner of the state, is really experiencing a growth in microbreweries. In the last few years there have been 3 or 4 that have opened with a couple more in the works. As a matter of fact, microbrews are becoming so common that a lot of the farmers around here are pulling out their non-wine grapes (the area is great for wine production as well) to plant hops.

Looks like a smoking room, me thinks...

Nothing better than smoking inside when the weather is too cold, too hot, or too windy, etc.

I'm jealous, looking good!
Definitely going to be a smoking room as well. It's my man cave first, and a family room/game room second. I put in a couple high flow bath fans to exhaust the smoke outside and bought a RabbitAir purifier to clean up the air that's left over. Seems to be a pretty decent setup so far.

Did you knock down some walls to expand the room? Very nice.
Nope this is actually upstairs in my detached garage. The space overall is about 16'x40'. There will be a kitchennette/wet bar, big screen TV, ping pong tables, poker table, dart board, and a full bathroom with urinal.

The flooring is completely installed, most of the trim is up, and furniture has been arriving slowly but surely. The only real hiccup so far was that the 70" TV was damaged by the delivery people and now I have to work with the place I bought it from to get my money back.

Here's a picture of me christening the lounge chairs from the other night.

image.jpeg