• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The time has come!

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
After over 22 years training and 15 years coaching Taekwondo I am happy to say I am finally opening my own school! My wife and I have been toying with the idea on and off for the past few years. We checked out a few perspective locations and never really felt like they were a good fit for one reason or another. Recently a space opened up in my hometown that I felt at home in from the second I walked in. After talking it over with my wife, we decided that its now or never! On June 15 I take the keys to Troy Taekwondo! I cannot express how excited my family and I are. We have set a date of August 1st to be finished with the build out and ready to accept students. This has been a long overdo step in my Taekwondo journey and I cannot wait to get started. I will be updating this thread with pictures as we begin the build.

I am extremely great full for the support I have gotten from my family and friends, without them this would not be possible.

Fantastic Jim! I wish you all the best in your new buisness.

I have THE FORCE with me, you want to tangle? ( please do NOT say yes ).

I happy for you that you have reached this horizon. All the very best to you, and yours.

Congratulations and wishing you success in your business journey!

Good for you.  I hope you enjoy the experiences you will have.

Good For you. Congratulations.  Follow that dream brother.  

Best of Luck!!!

Congrats on your endeavor!  I hope all goes well bro!

I love to hear about people bringing dreams to fruition. Congrats and lots of luck!

Really awesome Jim! Congrats and hoping it's a huge success!