• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The wifes been taking photographs

Great photo, Could you ask her what she shoots with? Nikon or Canon, also what lens?

Jason

The one with the greenish looking band does look fake. I should probably take it to keep you safe.

Great work, there is some talent there for sure! That is 'frame' worthy :thumbs:

One thing, can you please take off the bands next time...I love anything naked! :whistling:

Great work, there is some talent there for sure! That is 'frame' worthy :thumbs:

One thing, can you please take off the bands next time...I love anything naked! :whistling:

really Gary really
haaaaaaaaaaaaa
your opening yourself up for a bad picture from the other Gary

Great shot. It so good, that I can see your cigars are beetle infested.

Please have all your cigars disposed of asap. I will spare you the hardship,
you don't have be here when I burn those little bastards. Just drop them off.....

Come back when it is -that kind- of pic. ;)
Seriously though, very nice picture.

Nice job ! Maybe you can send her over my way....? I got this Churchill of a stick I have been holding onto for some time now,
and would love her to come over and take some shots at it ? I mean, OF it. Take shots of it. lol Haayooooo ! PING POW

Sorry, had to. Nothing but respect brother.... Seriously, nice shot. Wonder if that would look good in black and white?

Very nice!!

Is that cat hair...or are you guys old?!

Dog hair.

@Set-In-Stone I know where you live!:angry:

also in black and white it is much harder to tell what the cigars are, and for these ones in particular the bands tell the story.