• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The World of The Habano

Maduro Clint

Livin the dream
Just got this coffee table book last week and it was excellent. It talks about the history of the habano, regions where grown, types of leaves used, storage, brands, labeling, etc. I'm sure those who have been on CP for a while have the book already but I would highly recommend if you don't. I spent $50 on Amazon and it's worth ever penny.
79b4abd8a8891c505cdbdbdca2acf697.jpg

I'll second that notion.  This is a fantastic book/reference for the price.  I find myself cracking it open time to time just to review again. 

It's no Min Ron Nee (not that I have one), but it isn't $400 either.  Easy to recommend this one, well worth the money.

Very cool... imma have to order one of these...

Thanks for sharing...

Brickhouse said:
I'll second that notion.  This is a fantastic book/reference for the price.  I find myself cracking it open time to time just to review again. 

It's no Min Ron Nee (not that I have one), but it isn't $400 either.  Easy to recommend this one, well worth the money.
Mrn is $400 now? Seriously?

insight said:

If you're lucky....$600 on Amazon.  $600 on most auction sites.

Tall Paul and I have posted on this in the past too... pretty awesome book.  Hopefully Simon Chase and Hunters & Frankau put out a new edition after this year.  It's their 225th anniversary, and I've heard they're planning quite a celebration.

edited: edition... not addition

mjolnir01 said:
Tall Paul and I have posted on this in the past too... pretty awesome book.  Hopefully Simon Chase and Hunters & Frankau put out a new addition after this year.  It's their 225th anniversary, and I've heard they're planning quite a celebration.
Hopefullly less than $100. This hobby starting to hit my pocketbook...but I love it.

Brickhouse said:

All of a sudden very glad I have kept mine pristine, think it cost 125 at the time

insight said:

All of a sudden very glad I have kept mine pristine, think it cost 125 at the time

Ditto. 

bfreebern said:
I'll give you $127 Matt and a cracked French Roast Plus 8.

will you throw in a tiara and the entire Disney princess collection on VHS?

mmburtch said:

Damn, that's a hard bargain.  I have a few spare tiaras I could definitely add, but my vintage VHS princess collection is another issue.  How about Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled AND a VHS rewinder.

bfreebern said:

Damn, that's a hard bargain.  I have a few spare tiaras I could definitely add, but my vintage VHS princess collection is another issue.  How about Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled AND a VHS rewinder.

I plan to have these copied onto Super8, so the rewinder is of no value to me

I bought this during the summer and couldn't put it down. Loved the book.