• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

There goes another mailbox...

MrAnderson41

Cool Story 'Bro!
Almost two weeks to the day that my mailbox was ran over by a girl that slid off the road I go to check the mail this afternoon only to find out it's been detroyed again but this time by an extremely generous BOTL.

IMG_20120128_164037.jpg

I really don't know what I did to deserve this kind of treatment but I really appreciate the generosity. I guess the fact that I've got even more excellent sticks to take with my on my upcoming cruise will make it worth while having to put up yet another mailbox.

P.S.

If the "Go Green" bomber wouldn't mind outing himself, I'd appreciate a PM to let me know what the two unbanded sticks are so that I can keep my records accurate.

Dig a 10 ft hole and fill that sucker with concrete and a steel beam. See how she fares on the next hit.

Nooo, not the mailbox. Is nothing sacred in this world anymore, Suck it princess and get a new one :laugh:

Mine is an old telephone pole, that will leave a mark...

I'm on my 4th one in 10 years. This time I have a 4x4 concreted in the ground. I wish the offending parties would have the courtesy to let me know so I don't have to keep paying for their mistakes. Bastids!

I'm on my 4th one in 10 years. This time I have a 4x4 concreted in the ground. I wish the offending parties would have the courtesy to let me know so I don't have to keep paying for their mistakes. Bastids!

The girl got stuck in our front yard and couldn't go anywhere because of the snow and the fact that the mailbox was lodged under her tire rendering her car immobile. So at least her insurance company is going to pay for it.

Dig a 10 ft hole and fill that sucker with concrete and a steel beam. See how she fares on the next hit.

Then what do you do when a car hits it and you've got a bent steel beam stuck in the ground with 10 ft of concrete? lol