• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is closed.

This is gone. Belicoso is still available at $210.00 (only one in stock).

When you say "in stock", are you carrying the inventory of these cigars? Or are they still physically at the B&M and they ship directly to the buyer?

When you say "in stock", are you carrying the inventory of these cigars? Or are they still physically at the B&M and they ship directly to the buyer?

These are in stock at the B&M. Some inventory I carry, these I do not.

Although the LP9 Robustos are sold, there are a couple T52 Robustos left.

These are in stock at the B&M. Some inventory I carry, these I do not.

Although the LP9 Robustos are sold, there are a couple T52 Robustos left.

So, you're selling a product you don't have on hand?

???

Yes. Go to the webpage to understand. I help B&Ms unload inventory they can't sell. That is why I can sell them at those prices. Check the FAQ.

Not sure what you mean. Should I say "taking orders for" like other retailers? This is model that let's you get a box of LP9s for 175. I've never seen anywhere else be able to do that and my model is why I can.

If I am in someday violating the forum rules, I'll remove the thread. I'm not selling them myself, my company is.

Not sure what you mean. Should I say "taking orders for" like other retailers? This is model that let's you get a box of LP9s for 175. I've never seen anywhere else be able to do that and my model is why I can.

If I am in someday violating the forum rules, I'll remove the thread. I'm not selling them myself, my company is.

Any retailer who I have placed orders with has waited to the had product in hand before they charged me, so I am not sure I understand the logic of your argument.

As this is in the retailer's section am I inclined to give you lee-way. Like you stated your model is a different way of doing things. To be clear you are providing other vendors a place to sell cigars that they have been unable to sell. Also you are offering a full refund for anyone not satisfied, but who pays that? You or the original seller.

Also, since you are selling for someone else, I am assuming they set the price? To be honest the prices on the site range from fair to insane.

Correct on all accounts. The refund my company makes if there are any issues. Then we try to recover from the vendor, but that outcome has no affect on the customers refund. Customer Service is vital in my opinion.

All cigars are in stock at the store listing with me. They set prices, so some HTF stuff is expensive, but the majority of the products are the cheapest anywhere online.