• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is closed.

4 User(s) are reading this topic
3 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Wurm,
MOBIG,
cookie_1978

Box Split Gentlemen? :whistling:

4 User(s) are reading this topic
3 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Wurm,
MOBIG,
cookie_1978

Box Split Gentlemen? :whistling:

How many ways Sir?
wub.gif

Meh, Pete is back up to his old tricks...

Pete doesn't want the price advertised. I like Pete, so I took down the price.

Please repost the original sale and information as it's frowned upon to do that to a thread.

As far as Pete is concerned, you are selling this as a third party and do not have to follow his rules.

Meh, Pete is back up to his old tricks...

If he's reaching out that far, well, his history speaks for itself.

If you can't respect CigarPass forum protocol, don't use CigarPass resources to promote your business.

The price was 210 dollars for the box of Cojonu 2003.

Did NHC create another account? ???

Not defending Pete, or anyone else for that matter, but he's stated before that there are retailers that sign up on forums like these for what seems like the sole purpose of cruising them to find threads like these.

They then contact him to bitch and whine that "so & so is selling his product way below MSRP on such & such forum, no wonder I can't sell mine."

Like a bunch of little brothers and sisters tattling on each other .............. It looks like a happy family from an outside appearance, just don't let little Susie find out Johnny has an outside edge on her.

Not defending Pete, or anyone else for that matter, but he's stated before that there are retailers that sign up on forums like these for what seems like the sole purpose of cruising them to find threads like these.

They then contact him to bitch and whine that "so & so is selling his product way below MSRP on such & such forum, no wonder I can't sell mine."

Like a bunch of little brothers and sisters tattling on each other .............. It looks like a happy family from an outside appearance, just don't let little Susie find out Johnny has an outside edge on her.

And make sure you don't call a B&M and tell them....'Oh, but so and so website had it for 1/2 that price.'

No wonder some people get bent over the fact that a 'source' should not be discussed.

:whistling:

..HI Eric!

:D

And make sure you don't call a B&M and tell them....'Oh, but so and so website had it for 1/2 that price.'

No wonder some people get bent over the fact that a 'source' should not be discussed.

..HI Eric!

Yup! Forum protocol was definitely broken here, but a good lesson for all of you newer retailers & FN'G new guys here.............. Best to just put up a "Call For Pricing" thread when announcing deeply discounted cigars.

..HI Eric!

Yup! Forum protocol was definitely broken here, but a good lesson for all of you newer retailers & FN'G new guys here.............. Best to just put up a "Call For Pricing" thread when announcing deeply discounted cigars....at least 1/2 hour after you pm the list to grateful1!

Fix't! :rolleyes:

:cool:

This thread is the reason why I have no respect for Pete Johnson. Sneaky underhanded business practices.

Keep that in mind the next time you geeks are trampling over each other trying to grab a fistful of his newest "limited releases." It's history repeating itself.