• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is Habanos??

Garista

There's Partagas, Hoyo, Ramon Allones
Punch, Quintero..Romeo...St Luis Rey
What gives people ? These are mediocre
at best. Am I missing something??
Where is the awesome Cuban cigar??

Not sure what the question or issue is at the heart of this post.

IF you're smoking authentic habanos, then they just may not be for you. Not everybody thinks they're awesome, and those that don't like them, and love to be jerks, just propagate the stupidity by making obnoxious, know it all statements.

If a person says "Habanos are not all that special" I know he's an idiot.

If he says "I personally don't like Habanos" or " I like them o.k., but I like Nicaraguans better" or some other way of not painting with a broad brush, with the implication he's speaking for all cigar smokers, his opinion is relevent to the masses, or some other self delusion, then I know he's is a bit more mature deeper thinker.

Last edited:
I thought this was a start to a poem, then I realized you're just a terrible writer.

It's a Haiku, nah!

I could never tell the difference.

tumblr_inline_n169zygPXG1qz65iu.jpg

I've had every marca on your list, except the Quintero, and I've had many amazing sticks from all of them.

As with anything that is based on opinion....YMMV.

There's Partagas, Hoyo, Ramon Allones
Punch, Quintero..Romeo...St Luis Rey
What gives people ? These are mediocre
at best. Am I missing something??
Where is the awesome Cuban cigar??
What exactly are you asking? Drunk posting is discouraged. If English is not your first language, perhaps you should consult a translation tool before posting. Some people do not care for Cuban tobacco. Just like some do not like cilantro or meat or whatever.

I believe what I am is disappointed. Perhaps I expect more from the bargain bin. That being said there are some Cohibas and LCDH's Ive yet to get to. Perhaps smoking a Serie D will let me experience the taste Im looking for.

If you have smoked a Quintero and it was not a defining moment of spirituality in your life...if it was not altogether a complete transformation of your soul, then good day to you, sir. I said good day!