• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is total Bull$hit!

Franco593

OK...there is no Sneeds bomber...but someone hit me hard today. I see who's profile lurking. Bastids!!

Thank you and you're dead...

Even showing the Yankees fans love... This bomber is generous I hope he put some Advil in the box for your current head ache watching this game Frank!

Nice work bomber!

Another awesome brother... It appears there is someone with an empty humidor now

Nice hit on a fellow that apparently only lives about five miles from me!

We haven't seen this kind of mayhem around here in a coon's age.  Well played, Mystery Sneed.  Well played.

~Boar

This is terrifying, and amusing all at once. Im not sure what is going on ? 

Anchorman-GlassEmotion.jpg

Nice hit !

Slick300 said:
Nice hit on a fellow that apparently only lives about five miles from me!
Slick,
My address has NEVER been posted in my profile....hmmm. Wonder how you know where I live.

I've been getting several instant messages on this forum questioning Sneed's veracity regarding his involvement in these actual mailings.  I mean if I wanted to throw everyone off the scent - I'd definitely use the "wrong" address and misspell my name, perhaps enlisting the help of friends across the country to fake the origin of my packages.  

I can't speak for Sneed, but it's not out of the question and I'm certainly hearing thoughts along those lines from others now.

I've been following all the chaos & that's ^ exactly what it sounds like to me... especially with Mr Sneed being so insistent that it's not him...??
Awfully suspicious... just saying!!

Apparently this "sneed" fellow is the victim of a conspiracy, or is he....

Whoever, great job on many targets.

Very interesting.

At least it's something going on, right?