• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thoughts on BnB tobacoo

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
So my girl just send me a living-social deal for $50 to spend at BnB tobacco. Hell, having her even remotely thinking about giving me cigars as a gift turns me on. :whistling:

Anyhow, anyone have any experience with BnB tobacco, I am always hesitate to mix cigars from places I am not familiar with to my personal collect. I am scared of beetles lol :laugh:

David

It happens. Otherwise they'd be outta business.

Give her a big hug and a thank you! :D

I used them once last week. The product actually said it arrived and it wasn't there. I emailed them immediately that night I looked and they had a quick rep who emailed me back with no problem and told me they'd ship another one after a 10 day wait (which is standard to allow the product to arrive just in case). The product arrived the next day, so it was a post office mix up. I thought they were professional, though and the cigars came boxed and pretty quick.

Did you use that voucher yet? How'd it go? I used the same one. I bought 50$ worth. Not too bad, even though I had to have two orders because of their terms.