• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three year Contest

anvil

Distant Member
Ok mates
Thanks to the generosity of one of my Brothers here I will be having a three year contest.
The prize will be a nice fiver.

The contest will be a photo contest (Yes mates Ha Ha one of those ones again)
It will run for 7 days or untill youall lose interest in it and I decide to can it.

It will be: You have to post a photo of yourself in a pose you do not want posted on the internet for all to see.
(Your most embarising Photo?)
The rules are:
It must be you in the photo.
It is not to be photoshopped.
and thats the rules.

Yeahthatsme has kindly donated the cigars for this so I am going to concure with him on which photo is the winner.

I will set the standard with a pic of my own. Some of the older members will remember this. (Yes I dug it out from the depths of an old hard drive.)
You Newbies GET THE CAMERAS OUT.And dont be shy.
Remember Life is short so laugh as much as you can

package1.jpg

About ten years ago...dig the stash?

Wolf1a.jpg

A few years back, there was a company Christmas party I couldn't attend. There are always some pretty decent prizes given away at the party, such as a week of paid leave, digital cameras, coupons for food, etc. They're only given away to people who "show their face" at the party. I asked a coworker to print out a picture of me, put it on a stick and carry it around with him. He said I would only do it if I wore a particular hat and pretended to be eating refreshments like others at the party would be doing (I suppose, so I would blend in better...?)

CIMG0063.JPG

I made another one for the back side in case I got involved in any conversations and needed to give an obligatory guffaw:

cheese.JPG

I just happen to think she's cute:

811249298_l.jpg

Not me, but how's that for a burger, huh? Beats the pants off an In N Out...

moto_0114.jpg

A temp receptionist. I'll miss her:

barbiblow.JPG

What?

Vegemite.jpg

No explanation necessary! ;)
Beebo009.jpg

Beebo002.jpg

Beebo010.jpg

I guess that was better than a picture of you and your dad together Dave! :sign:

You win Anvil, just keep the fiver :0

bb.jpg

This is by far the most embarrassing photo I've ever been in. I can't believe I stood next to someone so ugly!

I don't know if I can compete with the moist-waisted cueballs above, but that's a ~300 shot Saturn Missile battery going off under my butt.

burningasscompressed.jpg

Drinking bourbon all night can really tire a guy out...

IMG_3775-1.jpg

18th Birthday Yes that's a thong, and it happens to say "I heart Dicks" on it...

068-1.jpg

Proudest Picture :D

036.jpg

"I heart Strippers" :laugh:

Well, it's out there, and it won an award, but not a lot of people know it.

http://www.jowlers.com/browse/4326/

Damn I gotta tell ya guys this is gunna be a hard contest to pick.

Good work :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Wkoti,

Is that a guy stripper on the left? Oh man LMAO