• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tic Tic Tic..........

sleepyjim

Vet and dam proud of it!
I got two heading out in the morning................

hehehe

Jim

SleepyJim is a great botl,I have recieved one of his bombs and i'm still recovering.

Not ssure what this post means, but...gtphale...did you say that Sleepy is giving away bombs?

Hey, gtphale...I see that you like the CAO Cameroon's - "I Hate'em". I think I have one or two (2) in the Humi - do you want them?

Actually have a couple boxes of them in a coolidor right now. So i'll take a pass. But thanks

Oh and Sleepyjim you need to make out a wishlist tried to find one on you but couldn't find it.

O.K.----Talk about an extreme difference in taste. I absolutely can not finish one of these. That's why they say that everyone has their own taste.

Take it easy.

So I'm in. What exactly am I in for?

climbinggonzo@yahoo.com

Andy

Jim is a bad man, the mail box is still in pieces. And I was hit a month ago!!

WTG Jim!!

You are still up to this Jim?!? One of these days a newbie is really gonna teach you a lesson! Way to go bud!

-Matt-

sleepyjim said:
I fear no dam newbie!!!

LOL

Jim
[snapback]174260[/snapback]​

I think I shoed you a thing or two a while back! How's the hat? :D

-Matt-

:D Some of you may have heard reports of an earthquake in Indonesia yesterday. That was actually my mailbox going nuclear. Thank God there was no tsunami! I am, however concerned about possible "aftershocks".

Jim, Thanks, all of those are new to me. It looks like I may have found some new favorites. :love:

I fear no dam newbie!!!

LOL

Jim

We'll see... after I replace my mailbox, I might have some $$$ left over to return the favor. G*d help your neighborhood!!! :laugh: