• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tobacco Shop 1/19

mysterea

Hey guys!

Jeff (Cigarstone) is coming up to my pad yet again to help out with the new house. Seeing as he's in the area I'd like to get together with some local dudes to smoke one with 'em. I was hoping to do this 1/19/08 (Saturday)

That being said I've chatted with JimD at the Tobacco Shop (Asylum St Hartford) and he's more than happy to have us. He closes at 3:30 on Saturdays, so I was figuring noon would be a good time to meet.

Looking forward to hangin' with youall!
Rob

I might be able to make this get together. I'll check my evening schedule and get back with ya....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I might be able to make this get together. I'll check my evening schedule and get back with ya....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This will be from around noon until 3:15pm.

I will have some sandwich platters ordered, so a head count would be great.

After, for those out of town and/or wanting to HERF a while longer, we can head to my place.

Also - the shop is open around 7:00am....feel free to arrive early!

This will be from around noon until 3:15pm.

I will have some sandwich platters ordered, so a head count would be great.

After, for those out of town and/or wanting to HERF a while longer, we can head to my place.

Also - the shop is open around 7:00am....feel free to arrive early!

I'm probably going to have to work, damn!

I'll be in Great Barrington on Friday evening at some Shushi restaurant... :rolleyes:

Bizen or something like that, probably around 7:00 pm

Oh, I'll do my best to be at Jim's shop on Saturday.

Sorry guys but I'll be at the Newark, NJ Airport picking up my niece and her husband along with their two infant kids at the same time. Every time I want to get to JimD's shop, something or another comes up. It looks like now I'll have to wait till the Quad State Herf to smoke some cigars with you all....... ;) :thumbs: :cool:

Ok - only a few more days...please let us know if you're attending as I'd like to get a count for food.