• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today I went water witching

Succubus

Oh a dowsing I went (at work), looking like a crazy person. It was a pretty trippy experience as skeptical as it is. Anyways, the point is that I came home to a package, one I wasn’t expecting. My weekdays are always crazy, so it was so nice and exciting to open it and see the lovely surprise that was inside! Mr. Fields was at it again! Your generosity is very much appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for thinking of me. You definitely put a huge smile on my face (and my heart :D)

Dowsing is a national sport where I was born. No real Vermonter buys a piece of land without having it dowsed. It's amazing how it works. Many well drillers swear by it. The headquarters use to be, or maybe still is, in Danville, VT.

Doc
Oh a dowsing I went (at work), looking like a crazy person. It was a pretty trippy experience as skeptical as it is. Anyways, the point is that I came home to a package, one I wasn’t expecting. My weekdays are always crazy, so it was so nice and exciting to open it and see the lovely surprise that was inside! Mr. Fields was at it again! Your generosity is very much appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for thinking of me. You definitely put a huge smile on my face (and my heart :D)

Dowsing is a national sport where I was born. No real Vermonter buys a piece of land without having it dowsed. It's amazing how it works. Many well drillers swear by it. The headquarters use to be, or maybe still is, in Danville, VT.

Doc
My boss learned as a kid by her dad. When he bought acreage, he was told there was an irrigation system but was not told where exactly the pipes ran below the ground. He taught her while walking the property, and each time the rods indicated there would be a line, sure enough there it would be each time 3’ below the ground. I really am not sure how or why it works, but when I did it around where I work, there was a line. It was crazy, but I’m sort of a believer lol

Glad they made their way to you Bri! Enjoy! I tried to find a chocolate Vagina to send you, but figured it would get all wet and gooey in this heat. ;)

Glad they made their way to you Bri! Enjoy! I tried to find a chocolate Vagina to send you, but figured it would get all wet and gooey in this heat. ;)
I would have eaten your vagina, even if it was wet and gooey.

Never thought I’d say those words lol

My boss learned as a kid by her dad. When he bought acreage, he was told there was an irrigation system but was not told where exactly the pipes ran below the ground. He taught her while walking the property, and each time the rods indicated there would be a line, sure enough there it would be each time 3’ below the ground. I really am not sure how or why it works, but when I did it around where I work, there was a line. It was crazy, but I’m sort of a believer lol

Never seen it done with "rods" in person , my grandfather would dowse with a branch in the shape of a Y. There were a couple of drillers that would call him if they couldn't find water. I don't know if it is true but he always said there are 2 lines on the palm of your hand that if they intersect you can do it if not you can't.

Never seen it done with "rods" in person , my grandfather would dowse with a branch in the shape of a Y. There were a couple of drillers that would call him if they couldn't find water. I don't know if it is true but he always said there are 2 lines on the palm of your hand that if they intersect you can do it if not you can't.
I’ve heard of the Y shape with branches but am not sure how that works compared to the rods. Do you know? I’d love to hear!

I’ve heard you have to be open minded to be able to dowse, and just not question it too much lol

I’ve heard of the Y shape with branches but am not sure how that works compared to the rods. Do you know? I’d love to hear!

I’ve heard you have to be open minded to be able to dowse, and just not question it too much lol

Sounds interesting and I for one, am open minded.

My grandfather always said that 2 lines on your have to intersect/connect to do ,as you can see mine don't
Screenshot_20180528-130946_Gallery.jpg

He would just find a branch in the shape of a "Y" ,he then would hold the "V" with his palms up ,and start walking around until he would start to feel "pull" and would stay walking in the same direction if the "pull" stopped he would turn around and go another direction until he would find the strongest spot (I have seen his hands scrapped up from a branch being pulled out of his hands ) . He could aslo tell you how deep the water was and was always 6".

There was 1 time I went with him , one of his relatives called cause their well dried up ,and the driller was there and already drilled 2 holes , so they told the drillers ro stop, and called my grandfather, we went over he walked to a tree cut a branch , started walking around after about 10-15 minutes or so , he told the drillers drill here 75feet down, they argued with him for a little that there can't be water there ,finally they drilled where he told them to, 75 feet they hit water they couldn't believe it.

I'm not sure why he always said that metal rods didn't work.
I will say he didn't have a very open mind
Hope this gives you a little info

My grandfather always said that 2 lines on your have to intersect/connect to do ,as you can see mine don't
View attachment 20756

He would just find a branch in the shape of a "Y" ,he then would hold the "V" with his palms up ,and start walking around until he would start to feel "pull" and would stay walking in the same direction if the "pull" stopped he would turn around and go another direction until he would find the strongest spot (I have seen his hands scrapped up from a branch being pulled out of his hands ) . He could aslo tell you how deep the water was and was always 6".

There was 1 time I went with him , one of his relatives called cause their well dried up ,and the driller was there and already drilled 2 holes , so they told the drillers ro stop, and called my grandfather, we went over he walked to a tree cut a branch , started walking around after about 10-15 minutes or so , he told the drillers drill here 75feet down, they argued with him for a little that there can't be water there ,finally they drilled where he told them to, 75 feet they hit water they couldn't believe it.

I'm not sure why he always said that metal rods didn't work.
I will say he didn't have a very open mind
Hope this gives you a little info
That’s very interesting, thanks for sharing! It’s sort of like how my boss’ dad found the water lines, but he used rods. My boss uses the rods with success took. Maybe it’s different for different people. My two lines on my palm meet at the top, and I had success when trying the rods. My boss knew where the water was and every time they would open up when I was at one. I want to try it around my house now lol

That’s very interesting, thanks for sharing! It’s sort of like how my boss’ dad found the water lines, but he used rods. My boss uses the rods with success took. Maybe it’s different for different people. My two lines on my palm meet at the top, and I had success when trying the rods. My boss knew where the water was and every time they would open up when I was at one. I want to try it around my house now lol

Could be different for different people ,I'm not sure I have been tempted to try the rods just for curiosity's sake , have tried the branch when I was in my teens couldn't do it , he use say he was "smelling for water" not sure where that phrased came from.