• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
Happy New Year everyone. What cigars have met a noble end recently? My first cigar of the year is an Angels Anvil 2014. Good stuff.

After partying way too much in the last several weeks, I decided to stay home last night, smoke a cigar and watch the fireworks in the valley.

Since this was the only cigar left in my drybox, another Mag 56 LE... This time it was so much better. Apparently it needed a week in the drybox...

NYMLE_zpsccbu6oco.png

After partying way too much in the last several weeks, I decided to stay home last night, smoke a cigar and watch the fireworks in the valley.

Since this was the only cigar left in my drybox, another Mag 56 LE... This time it was so much better. Apparently it needed a week in the drybox...

NYMLE_zpsccbu6oco.png
Good call on cigar and staying home.

Smoked a Montecristo 5 (Perla) I received it as a gift, so I have no idea of box code, etc.
Very nice cigar. Wish I had the box info on it. Sipped some Jameson 12 with it.

Smoked a Montecristo 5 (Perla) I received it as a gift, so I have no idea of box code, etc.
Very nice cigar. Wish I had the box info on it. Sipped some Jameson 12 with it.
Very nice Danno, I love these little dark chocolate and coffee gems...

Very nice Danno, I love these little dark chocolate and coffee gems...
Yes! In fact, I did not expect it to so strongly remind me of chocolate and coffee. That's why I grabbed the Jameson. Sort of like an Irish Coffee. :D

My first smoke was an H.Upmann Majestic. And my fingers are still paying for it. But these little guys smoke really well in the cold weather.

There should be a thread for the best smokes in terrible conditions. Because size aside, the PSD4's just plain suck in the cold while they were my favorite smoke all summer. Same box and same cigar but vastly different taste in 20 degrees versus 70+

Then again, my sub-zero problem probably wouldn't apply to many of us. :)

My first smoke was an H.Upmann Majestic. And my fingers are still paying for it. But these little guys smoke really well in the cold weather.

There should be a thread for the best smokes in terrible conditions. Because size aside, the PSD4's just plain suck in the cold while they were my favorite smoke all summer. Same box and same cigar but vastly different taste in 20 degrees versus 70+

Then again, my sub-zero problem probably wouldn't apply to many of us. :)

It's about 46 here. Got my 32mbh propane heater on in my shed. It's 60 at my chair, and I'm shivering like a sissy. I would die if it snowed here.

It's about 46 here. Got my 32mbh propane heater on in my shed. It's 60 at my chair, and I'm shivering like a sissy. I would die if it snowed here.
Baha! 46 degrees is t-shirt weather round here this time of year. ;) I envy your heater setup. Might need to invest in one of those. And a shed. That or convince my wife to let me build a smoke room... :)