• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.

louich

The evil snowman
As requested by Rod, this is the follow up thread !

Finished the week-end with a nice CoRo.

Just finished an Illusione Epernay L Alpinste. Just delicious! I did dry box this bad boy for about 36hrs coming out of the humi at 65%. Made the whole experience better, IMO.

Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto, slightly plugged, but yummy!

Enjoyed my first Liga Privada T52 the other night along with another Illusione 46 Cubano. The LP was everything I hoped it could be and I look forward to comparing it to the LP #9 and FFP (thanks again CJ) I have resting in my humi. The Illusione is fast becoming one of my favorite standby smokes so I just ordered 10 more of them.

Enjoyed my first Liga Privada T52 the other night along with another Illusione 46 Cubano. The LP was everything I hoped it could be and I look forward to comparing it to the LP #9 and FFP (thanks again CJ) I have resting in my humi. The Illusione is fast becoming one of my favorite standby smokes so I just ordered 10 more of them.

You're a wise man, LPs and Illusiones are hard to beat!

I had a LP9 over the weekend. It was a great smoke, probably going to try an Illusione 68 tonight.

Enjoyed an Oliva G Perfecto in the last day of the year resembling summer. It was great with coffee.

Quesada Jalapa Robusto. Another great smoke from Quesada!
Pura Sangre Churchill. A tasty smoke to end the day.

I am enjoying a viaje exclusivo short before work with some coffee and it is awesome. This is one of my favorite ways to start my day.

Quesada Q D'etat Daga. Yet another great Quesada stick!
J. Fuego Delirium Minuto
Cuenca y Blanco Corona Real. A winner from JdN.

How about posting some reviews? :)

I've got several cigars that I need to smoke and review. Hoping to get those posted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.