• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke

So today I lit a belicoso that was anything but good. You guys think I am a shill so I will refrain from naming the cigar, but all I can say is Hot, lack luster flavor, draw from hell and absolute failure from the brand. I have smoked it many times and injoyed it. Today, however, it failed to impress me. I did, however, enjoy the music that accompanied this smoke. It was from my Pandora Station https://pandora.app.link/yYKNke7Gftb

Gene Watson, makes you enjoy a smoke thar is not even worth smoking.

Attachments

• 20211213_151924.jpg
    20211213_151924.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 31
My experience with the whole brand has been pretty hit and miss honestly. I hate that I am about to say this but it's almost a Gurkha. They make a ok cigar once in a while, but its only 1 per box if you are lucky.. I've smoked the same cigar from the same box of theirs and they both tasted different. Not what I am looking for in cigar company.

Nah, I think I was going to post a contrary post, and thought better. All good. Thanks for the kind words, Jeff.

Floyd T