• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tom Petty - Hartford, CT - 6/11/08 Presale at 10 am EST

tigger

gutter-grade asstrash
Anyone in the area who's interested, there's a fanclub presale for the June show at Dodge Music Center starting on Ticketmaster in about 15 minutes.

You see the seats available, then pay an extra 40 bucks for the fanclub if you want the tickets.

I'm psyched! :)

Anyone in the area who's interested, there's a fanclub presale for the June show at Dodge Music Center starting on Ticketmaster in about 15 minutes.

You see the seats available, then pay an extra 40 bucks for the fanclub if you want the tickets.

I'm psyched! :)

Cool...I'll take 2!

:D

Yep! He is guaranteed, but there is also a rumor that Cream may do some suprise one off shows with Tom to go along with the DREAM theme. This is not confirmed, but I know having Stevie Nicks do some shows last year was a suprise for some.

Step

argggh! skunked. Coulda payed 99 per seat plus 40, plus Ticketmaster fees, plus venue fees. But I've paid $100+ once for a ticket, for a once in a generation thing. Not gonna do it now.

Hafta try again on the next level of presale. If not then, then on regular onsale date.

Anyone remember when you just bought tickets?

'Cept for Grateful Dead mailorder, of course. :D