• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Too Many Cigars

GilV

OK I got too many cigars in my humi so its time for another contest. This one is easy.I will give a super sampler , that is a sampler pack of at least 3 cigars of each (different sizes): Ramon & Ramon, Don Carlos, Hemingway and Pardon Anniversario to the best cigar passer and best cigar pass starter.Send in your nominations via e-mail to: partagas_gv@hotmail.comyou have all month. Then we'll put the top three or five up for a vote.Nominees must be CP members for at least two months as of today and as usual CP staff members or their families can't nominate nor be nominated.Of course the prizes go to the winners not the person doing the nominating- some one would have asked I know and you can nominate yourself.The first 20 people who nominate someone will receive a thank you smoke or two from a special Island ;):cool:

Nomination email sent.Thanks Gil!(Edited by macattak at 4:37 pm on May 9, 2001)

Let me nominate Texcigar. He took the initiative to start a 100th member pass. It was my first pass at this sight. The whole thing went off without a hitch. I also see him in other passes quite often and he is a Hall of Fame member.

Gil,
(this is no attempt to suck up at all):wink:
Are you elligible for nomination? Everyone knows you have come up with some great pass ideas and this thread alone shows how generous you can be. Just wondering.

btw I sent my nominations via e-mail. Hope you got it/

Guys/Gals  Please send nominations via e-mailThis keeps me from having to complie two or three (if you use message) lists. OK?It also keeps the process in a little more personal mode.
Thanks In Advance:cool: