• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top Shot Reloaded

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
Well they are coming back for a second season. The first was nothing but a dissapointment. Hopefully they tweak it a bit this season. I would like to see more variety in weapon choice (ie connons ,trebuche(sp) blow guns, hell even stone throwing)

Discuss

...."connons" might be interesting...If I had a clue in hell what the F they are.....

Eh, first season was lame and too drawn out. This one doesn't look any better, cept for the fact everyone is trash talking already. I think they're all trying to act like Ian from last season.

I watched episodes of last season whenever I got the chance, but it wasn't one of those shows that made me want to keep coming back. I think the concept of having them compete at different types of competitions with different types of weapons was very different and unique. I would hate to see them try and add some "reality" to it to try and appeal to the mass market.

I know Ian from season 1. He's an Oregonian who used to come to our local shoots. He showed up for our little viewing of the last episode (would not tell us who won in advance), but since then he has been too busy to join us. He's a good guy, and his wife is nice. I'm glad he won, but am also hoping for something better with season 2. On the other hand, some of the events from season 1 (shooting through a rope?) were pretty cool.

I want less drama, more shooting. What are the odds on that? :sign: