Trade Conflicts

EllenJ

if I go into a cigar shop in, say, Roatan, Honduras, or Toronto, Canada, will I be able to buy both Cuban and Dominican Cohiba cigars there?

cabaiguan juan

#FindFrenSebastian
if I go into a cigar shop in, say, Roatan, Honduras, or Toronto, Canada, will I be able to buy both Cuban and Dominican Cohiba cigars there?
No. But tell me, why the hell would you want to buy a Dominican Cohiba when you can buy a Cuban one?

jbfurdog

The US does not recognize Cuban brands. Other countries likely do. As Mr, Juan said, No.

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
This is a loaded question. Have you had your prostate checked? Followup, when was the last time you had your vehicles warranty updated, caused we’ve been trying to get in contact with you...

CgarDan

I just entered the matrix by reading this. And I forgot what origin was the tobacco I smoked when I got there 😱

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I just entered the matrix by reading this. And I forgot what origin was the tobacco I smoked when I got there 😱
If your matrix took you to a resort destination, I'm sure you were smoking glass top slide EL's.

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
When I saw "Trade Conflicts" I immediately thought "who the hell are we trading with now?"

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
There's a quote that belongs in this thread about stacking spaghetti sauce and fork lift drivers but I am going to abstain