• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trick or Treat Bag

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
I did the JR Trick or Treat a few years ago. One year was a pretty fair bag, the next not so much. Then skipped a couple of years. For some reason, it crossed my mind again, so I gave it a shot.

. They have two packages, one for $29 and one for $49. I opted for the $49 and received today. And I might say, not too shabby. All the sticks are Nicaraguan.

11 Nat Sherman,(6 Omerta, 5 Palma Grande)
10 pack sampler with two each of Ghurka Colorado, Siglo Ltd Reserve, Frank Llaneza 1961, Troya, and Juan Lopez. All are 6 x 50
25 count box of Jose Marti Robustos
a roll of Genuine Toilet Paper
and two "Punch" pint glasses.

Looks like some decent smokes,being Nicaraguan puros, and averaging a price of slightly more than a $1 a stick (with shipping, comes to about $1.20 a stick), even if half are dog rockets still not too bad.

I will call this one a treat. Especially with the pint glasses.

The TP ? not sure, guess that was a trick. But hey, Team TP, they got your ass covered.

If others buy in, I'd be interested to hear what they score.

Cparker

TP? Hilarious!
I figured with "our $49.95 wouldn't buy one of the items at our normal J·R discount price, much less buy all the goodies in it", you would most likely get a humidor or something similar.

Maybe they're referring to the shot glass, with all the hot air inside?
Or the TP with the... wait.... it's still fresh.

Customer:
Say, uh, what kind of toilet paper you got back there?

Dante:
The white kind.

Customer:
l didn't ask about the color.
I mean, is it rough or is it cottony?

Is it good TP?
Not sure if its good, the the labe says "Genuine TP" on each square.

Smoke a Nat Sherman on the way to work, mild, but tasty. Has a dark wrapper, well constructed, good burn. Reminds me of the taste of RyJ Anniversario in the early '00s.

Cparker.

I personally avoid these like the plague. The deals here on CP are much better in price and selection.