• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Triple Torch Lighter Combo!

I just gave it a go. For that price, it's hard to go too far wrong.

If they're all torches, I'll go for this deal, too.

A done deal. I need a new lighter or two, and
this really is a special deal.

Thanks!

Chemyst :cool:

How are the quality of these lighters? It's a great price, but will they die after a couple of months?

I've been looking for a Ronson torch lighter at Wal-Mart but haven't been able to find one. This was definitely a no-brainer with free shipping. I liked the fact that I was able to use PP so I didn't have to give out my debit card info.

As time goes by, I find I care less about how I light a cigar and more about how I enjoy it.

I went for it too. Been using a bick lately and it sucks with the fall wind. The last cheapo's I had I was able to get almost 2 years out of them and they were under $10 so If I get around the same it's worth it.

DG

I might order another one just for give-aways at herfs, etc.
Can't beat the price.

Alright, I'm gonna go for it. I noticed they are using 3dCart.com's one page checkout. I was looking into that cart for a client, funny :laugh:

Received mine today.
The mini table-top lighter works well, but is larger than I expected.
The others are in reserve, for future use.

Thanks!

You guys know the drill; purge 'em before filling, and use good butane. If they are like the other "cheap" lighters I own, they'll probably last a long time....:thumbs:

I received my lighters yesterday. They appear to be well built. The triple flame could smelt iron I'm quite sure. :D