• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Updated Arsenal

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Well, I think I'm finally at a point where my modified firearms are as tricked out as I can afford/need.

Firearms are

Rock River Arms AR15 5.56- registered SBR on Form 1
LMT 10.5" upper receiver
YHM Suppressor - Registered on Form 4
Holotech Reflex Sight
Surefire M3 Combat Light
25mW Green Laser Sight - For the zombies, it scares them. Taleeeeban too.
Upgraded Furniture
Misc other minor upgrades
Match trigger - not installed yet

Savage 10FP 7.62
McMillan A5 Stock
Nightforce 3.5-15x50 Illuminated Mildot Reticle
Barrel Chop from 24" to 20" and Threaded
YHM 7.62 Suppressor - Registered on Form 4
Harris Bipod
Stock Pack
Custom 9 round removable box magazine

Glock 20, 10mm (hence my nickname)
3.5lb trigger
extended slide release
extended mag release
tungsten guide rod and custom spring
custom threaded barrel (suppressor still to come one day)
compensator (for open class pistol matches)
Adjustable target tritium night sights
Insight M3X light

I just got to shoot the 308 this weekend after the barrel chop and threading. It shoots better than it did before. In high winds, with the suppressor I was shooting 1.5" 5 shot groups at 300yds. With the suppressor on there is absolutely no need for hearing protection. Its akin to a blackcat firecracker popping. There's no blink, no flinch, and the recoil is highly reduced. I'm not sure why everyone doesn't get one. I was stunned by the improvements I got. It definitely reduces any error causing flinches or blast anticipation. Its more quiet than the suppressed AR. With the suppressor off the rifle is much more manageable at a 20" barrel and shoots just as good as before. POI shifts approximately 1moa with the suppressor on vs off.

Below are some pics of the rigs, and the different lights and lasers on. The full potential of the 25mW laser and two lights isn't realized by using a camera. Its difficult to get it to look like it does to the human eye. They're exceedingly bright.

Trio
b4a3a8a3.jpg

G20
d28d3a43.jpg

AR15
c3e33122.jpg

Green Laser on AR15 - distinctly visible in even the brightest sunlight at 50 yards on medium toned objects. On white it washes out in direct sunlight. At night the beam is clearly visible from behind, downrange, and slightly visible from 90 degrees. Its VERY VERY bright
aeeffcfb.jpg

M3X combat light on G20 - I'm waiting for an LED mod for this like my Surefire 6p's
2030af95.jpg

Surefire M3 combat light on AR15 - 235 lumens of awesomness. Unfortunately its only good for 20 minutes. I'm waiting for a 3 Cree LED mod to become available giving 2 hours at 235 lumens
fde0e82e.jpg

Other than function mods, like triggers, blueprinting, etc there's not much else to do to any of these firearms. The AR shoots 4" groups at 100, The 308 shoots sub .5 groups, typically .25 at 100. The pistol shoots 3" groups at 25 yards

beautiful setup man! Love that nightforce scope too!

Don

Nice collection!

Man I wish we could have cans on our barrels in Iowa.

I would love to see one on my 17L. :D

Man, the small penis guys get to have all the fun!

Well, I think I'm finally at a point where my modified firearms are as tricked out as I can afford/need.

Firearms are

Rock River Arms AR15 5.56- registered SBR on Form 1
LMT 10.5" upper receiver
YHM Suppressor - Registered on Form 4
Holotech Reflex Sight
Surefire M3 Combat Light
25mW Green Laser Sight -For the zombies, it scares them. Taleeeeban too.
Upgraded Furniture
Misc other minor upgrades
Match trigger - not installed yet

:love:

Quite an impressive threesome there.

Nice set-up, in one year I expanded my gun collection from a few rounds and a 40 cal Glock to 2 or 3 handguns, traded the glock though, not a fan anymore. Also have 4-5 rifles/shotguns. Also added a significant (for me) amount of ammo.

I figure i'm good for defending the humidor from anywhere between body contact and 800 yards. I can hit a man size target on a cold bore first shot with the 308 to 600 yards. I'm going to go do some 600 yard shooting this weekend and see how good my groupings will be. I'm hoping for 4" groups.

The 308 will always and forever be a target/hunting rifle. The AR is for when the zombies attack, the taleeeban parachutes in, or more than one dumbass needs urgent tending to. otherwise, the glock 20 is my primary home D and competition firearm. I also have a Bersa 380 for my office and a glock 22 for the truck and a glock 27 for carry.

In these crazy times I'm not far from a weapon of some kind.

Very nice. As a fellow 10mm nut I think you need to add a Sig P220 in 10mm to that collection.