• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Updating personal info

lovetheleaf

I have been trying to update my personal photo and avatar. I have tried everything from posting pics in the members gallery to uploading them onto photo bucket.com. I have had no luck, even when I get my personal photo uploaded it still does not display when I am posting. I have done searches and looked in the CP.com website information forum and found nothing. It always comes up with an error on page. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong just don't know what? Thanks guys in advance for any help.

Ahh dont know. After you said that I went back and changed the size on photo bucket to 100X75,(avatar) setting they have and tried to upload again and got this.

Sorry, but the URL you entered for your avatar was incorrectly formatted or the link is not valid

Tried changing the link I was using from photo bucket and now it's working. Thanks for the help. I didnt think about resizing.