• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UPS I hate you!!!!

So after a week of doing the Pee Pee dance waiting on my new humi and a fiver from Cigar bid I decided to track my package. It said Delivered. So I rushed home from work. Only to find that some cock Su#$% stole my boxes right from my door. After two days of fighting with ups over the phone I was told that I am Sh&% out of luck. So to make sure this doesn't happen again I gave them direction to never leave a package on my front door again. A few days later packages on my front door again. For someone to walk off with them. They said its up to the delivery guy discretion. in other words if you get it you get it, so sad so sorry....

I actual thought about that but I live in a apartment complex. I wonder if it would work in that scenario?

I actual thought about that but I live in a apartment complex. I wonder if it would work in that scenario?
is you door a outside door or in a hallway? Either way though it would still work but in hallway you get less of a view it is maybe possible someone could stay out of camera view and still steal package. Just get the one that as a battery, then you need no wires. I know ring is coming out with one that replaces a peep hole if you have one. just not sure when it will be released.

I was going to suggest what Chester said. Alternatively, I believe every time you get notification of tracking from UPS you have the ability to redirect the package and have them hold it at local distribution where you can go pick up.

I was going to suggest what Chester said. Alternatively, I believe every time you get notification of tracking from UPS you have the ability to redirect the package and have them hold it at local distribution where you can go pick up.

Yes you would think that would fix the problem. I rerouted to ups store down the street and gave instructions also to leave at front office. Come back later packages on front door again for someone to walk by and just pick them up and keep walking. Lost a fiver of Olivia V's.

A guy I work with always got his packages stolen when he lived in an apartment complex. He had them delivered to work.

A guy I work with always got his packages stolen when he lived in an apartment complex. He had them delivered to work.

Yes UPS offered me that. But I work on Red stone Arsenal which is a military post. I don't think I can receive it here. It would be perfect if I could receive it here.

I am checking in now with the front office to see if it's allowed to drill holes. I am almost sure the will say no.

Wait, you have a front office at your complex? Why not just have things delivered to the office, requiring a signature?

Wait, you have a front office at your complex? Why not just have things delivered to the office, requiring a signature?
I was thinking the same thing.. Did you check with the office to see if they have your package...

Yes its a regular front office. And on the delivery statment while talking to the UPS the drive left it at the front door not the office. And yes I told them after my package got stolen to leave all packages at the office but as I said earlier they still are leaving things at my front door. And I have no control over any of it

Yes its a regular front office. And on the delivery statment while talking to the UPS the drive left it at the front door not the office. And yes I told them after my package got stolen to leave all packages at the office but as I said earlier they still are leaving things at my front door. And I have no control over any of it

You can't use your name, along with the front office address, which would require the UPS guy to drop it at the office and get a signature? I assune the office address, is different than your apartment address?

You can't use your name, along with the front office address, which would require the UPS guy to drop it at the office and get a signature? I assune the office address, is different than your apartment address?

Now thats an ideal. I will contact them in the morning. Hopefully that would work.