• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uptown is one of the best

theebug

I am leaving for a ski trip in Utah tomorrow and I was Jonesing for some LFD. In addition, I have found that jet lighters do not work very well in the thin air so I wanted a nice flint lighter.

As always Uptown hooked me up. I placed the order yesterday at 4 PM and what arrives today at 11 am:

3 Chisel Puros
4 cabinet maduros
1 Colibri Flint lighter

Then he throws in a couple of cigars to try and some chocolate to pacify my wife who is none to happy with my constant "packages".

Thanks Izzy, you made my day

BTW: If any Utah residents can assist me with my thin air problem, I would appreciate it. :thumbs:

not familiar with Uptown, will have to check it out. I grew up in Florham Park, Hearthwood off the turnpike! not everyday i see someone from FP.

Nice pickup! I lived in Florham Park for a couple of years myself. Down by Main St. Chatham on N. Passaic.

Hey Cafo, nice to hear someone else actually knows where F.P. is.

I have been in F.P. for 10+ years now and started out living in Hearthwood. Great place but parking was always a nightmare.

Nice choice on the La Riqueza. I got hooked on them recently.

You can take a guess who recommended them to me.... :rolleyes: