• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS...

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
I mailed a package two weeks ago to New York. The DC says it's been out for delivery since last Monday. I called the 800 number (last Wednesday) and they told me they would start working on it. I then got a few calls from my local office (one on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and one on Friday) telling me they had received a memo about the issue and they were checking on it as well. I called the 800 number to get a follow up, and they told me to call my local office. After looking online, I cannot find a published number for my local office. I called 800 number just now, and their computers are down...

Somebody should give them some bail out money so they can get their ducks in a row. :sign:

I hear you. I sent a package out last week and it still shows as pending. Sometimes I hate USPS.

For some reason, USPS makes it very hard to find the local phone #'s of their branches. Local phone books seem to be the best bet.

Good luck, KB - B.B.S.