• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation - what do I smoke?

Slick300

Slightly less newwww
Well, as a follow up to my post about LCdH Cozumel, I'm throwing a line out for recommendations.

Will be hitting Cozumel next Thursday, May 28. I figure I'll have time for a couple at LCdH and time onboard for a few more prior to getting back to the U.S. on the 30th. I've had a handful of different Habano labels (PSD 4 and 5, RASS, Boli gold medal Hoyo half cor). Looking for suggestions on what to partake in. Of course, not sure what the selection will be like, but thought I'd ask for some input.

Thanks in advance!

They're always way over priced compared to what you can get online so go for something you can't get online like a few Edmund Dante Conde...(spelling ?)

I particularly love the petit coronas, perlas, etc. A great amount of flavor and not a huge commitment in time. For my tastes, the thin ring ga Cubans are the best in the world.

I would stick with stuff you can't get by mail and if they don't have anything like that or the price is stupid, go with something different than the standard Monte2 or 4 or Cohiba. See what they might have with a bit of box age on them, although some shops may put new cigars in older boxes I guess.

Glad to see this posted, I am heading to Aruba in august and was planning to hit the LCdH there as well and barely know what im getting myself into at this point.

I always like  to try something I've never tried before.  Not a specific suggestion though.  If you question what you are buying for any reason, I would look for something not that expensive that you have had before, to compare.  I didn't see your post about LCdH in cozumel, but this is mexico and LCdH or not, there may be fakes.