• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas 7/5-7/9

What a douche, couldn't have come down in June?

I should be there June30-July1 and July8-9, on the way to and from Utah. Casa Fuente and the Freakin Frog(with the Whisky Attic) are on my list of things to do, but I don't know the when or if. The 8th I'll be at Harrah's right across from The Forum so one way or another I'll be going by Fuente's.

He prefer a left or a right? My left is pretty good.

My guess is if you go to casa you will find me there

I will be at the The Orleans all week you guys should come over and catch a show one night!

PJ

I'll Google it and see what Jenn thinks. We both like comedy, so its a definite possibility. Just have to see how it fits into the schedule.

I should be there June30-July1 and July8-9, on the way to and from Utah. Casa Fuente and the Freakin Frog(with the Whisky Attic) are on my list of things to do, but I don't know the when or if. The 8th I'll be at Harrah's right across from The Forum so one way or another I'll be going by Fuente's.

The Freakin Frog sounds like a fun place. Been to vegas many times but never been there.

Great meeting you Joe and thanks for the fantastic cigars!

It was great meeting you Phil(and the missus and friends), and I hope your trip and birthday were good ones. Smoking with y'all was a highlight to the LV portion of our trip.