• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas fun time 2013

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Will be in town from the 3st to Monday Feb whatever. if anyone is in town or bored with extra miles, let's get a herf going and celebrate the life of our friend Joe.

The 3st? I couldn't find that date on the website. I would have a smoke to honor Joe if I am in town.
PJ

The 3st? I couldn't find that date on the website. I would have a smoke to honor Joe if I am in town.
PJ

I'm pretty sure it's Phil's pseudo-English for January 31st to February 4th.

Superbowl weekend and a celebration of life HERF. That sounds like a great time.

I will be performing at The Orleans Big Al's comedy club that week at 8 pm. If you guys are interested I can arrange tickets for one of the shows.

PJ, will holler at you to figure out the adventure in the next few days

southpark-1207SuperFunTime-1_1208899218.jpg

Elittle - the guiding light of insight!

If the niners win I have something sort of different to smoke:

gallery_3595_288_540446.jpg

I don't know. Giants have two their 2nd World Series in 3 years. Some wacko in San Francisco must have sacrificed a chicken or something to turn the world of sports around. Niners back on top of the NFC before the cowboys? Who would have thought that 3 years ago.

I miss you by about a week. It seems like this has happened before. ???

I arrive on the 10th if anyone is still hanging around and wants to meet for a smoke.