• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern should change the name of his company

statelandman

Vern should change the name of his company and his main product, too, for that matter. I ordered some of his beads for my coolidor and had them shipped to my office address. The little box arrives with the word "Climmax" in bold letters on the outside. No one in our Office Services department made any disparaging remarks, but I'm sure there were some snickers and jokes behind my back. No doubt they thought it was some kind of adult toy. So Vern, how about changing the name to something a little less suggestive and "risque"? ???

Hey, nothing beats a good climmax....... :sign:

It would probably be easier for you not to get them shipped to your office address. LMAO :)

why not just open em infront of everyone?

actually, it'd be funnier if he put some climax beads in there as a joke.

like randomly, in very 10th box.

That just gave me an idea on a bomb.

Do you prefer the 1/2 pounder or the full 1 Pound beads? Look for the package in your office soon. I will make sure it is well marked :D

The look on my wifes face was priceless when she glanced at what I was Googling.

:0 :0

Then I learned how to correctly spell what I was actually looking for.

Just bought another 1/2 lb. and it arrived in a box with a brand new label. No sign of "Climmax" on the label. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

LOL Statelandman, Vern was probably nice enough to customize a label for you!! :D

I just received another order from him yesterday and it still said Climmax but it also included "humidification products" or something like that on the return address label.

Personally I really don't care what Vern's company calls itself or how they configure their return mailing labels, I say let people who have their minds in the gutter think whatever they want :D