• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Video beer review: Ladyface Trappistine

The Black Cloud

Okay, at the risk of making a fool of myself to my CP brothers, at the herf hosted by Brett (Puros Locos) last weekend, Derrick (Chewbacco) suggested I make some video beer reviews and post them here.

A little background: almost 3 years ago, during a long period of unemployment I started making crude webisodes out of boredom and trying to be creative with my free time (and to hopefully get "noticed". Noticed for what, I dunno.) I came up with the character of "Comfortista", a man obsessed with comfort. This grew out of some friends commenting that due to my anti-social ways I never did anything that I deemed "uncomfortable". So I posted some videos on youtube until I got a job and didn't have anymore free time.

Well, here we are. Comfortista has been resurrected at least for one more episode. I don't get too involved with the whole process of beer tasting as I just wanted to set a ground layer for what may be more episodes in the future. Who knows? Anyway, enjoy and hopefully you have a chuckle or two.

Great review. Definitely made me laugh.

"nice fire, nice beer, nice person". Hahahahaha

Nice review, very funny. You should do some cigar reviews too.

Funny Jeff! At first I thought you were snorting that beer.

Great reveiw and nice robe. :laugh: Please do some more beer video reviews and like Rod said how about a cigar reveiw.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! We'll see if I get some time to do more reviews. If I do I'll most definitely post them here.