• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Villiger Cuellar Connecticut Kreme Churchill - Stealth Bargain Basement Connecticut

stogie fan

I know 'Connecticut' blends are not every cigar smokers cup-O-tea but then if everyone was the same the world would be a boring place; right?
I discovered these about four years ago, thought I would try them, and have been a fan ever since.
I keep a good stock of these in my rotation for two reasons: (1) they are a very good cigar @ a great price point (2) consuming these helps to keep my more expensive cigars in proper storage for a longer time frame. This particular box has been in proper storage now for just under two years.

Construction is a double cap, an extremely thin & flawless (Ecuadorian) Connecticut shade wrapper, and Dominican binder & long filler.
These always have a perfect burn, a perfect draw (who in Hell needs a tool for this 🤪), and never requires a re-light.

Smells like a lot of other Connecticut cigars; grass, hay, and that's about it. The cold draw is not much different; hay & grass. If only I were a goat. :(

After you fire one up you will obtain notes of cedar, cream, herb, nuts, and a slight fleeting white pepper.
The last third is where this blend really shines as the cedar becomes quite clean & pointed, the cream becomes bolder, and the nicotine starts to get your attention.

After smoking these for nearly four years I am still blown away that such a quality Connecticut blend can be obtained for such a minuscule price point, and as previously mentioned, enjoying these will help anyone that enjoys cigars retain their more expensive cigars for a longer aging period. It's a win-win.

# 1 VCK 2.jpg

# 1 VCK 1.jpg

# 1 VCK 3.jpg

Last edited: